Sunday, July 12, 2009

Living Price Tag


I've seen other blogs that prices their living rooms and I was curious on how I would fair so here is my take on it...
1...Curtains were a gift from Mom..so free for me not for her....
2... Print from Coldwater Creek...since I work there it cost me $24 instead of $150...
3...Ikea lamp..$30...
4... Basket from Coldwater Creek...$13..
5...Rug from Ikea...$40
6....Ultra Suede couch from Costco..$400..
7....Arm chair..free from my sister Kristi..thanks..came with an ottoman which we use in another room...
8...Entertainment Center..Ikea..$150...
So from all this I figured we spent about $650..not bad but you can really tell we love Ikea.... My next project is to find a coffee table at a dicount store or garage sale and spruce it up...I'm waiting on my free quart of paint on it's way...

No comments: